Do you wish to update your CalBank account information in Ghana? Then this is precisely what you require. Today’s guide will show you how to update your account information at any Cal Bank location in Ghana.
CalBank provides customers with the ability to update their customer information due to the critical nature of this information.
Among other things, these updates may include a change of name, a change of residential address, and a change of mobile phone number.
This update ensures that they have the most current information about the consumer and the account.
As a CalBank account customer, you can access your account information in their branches or via their official website via your smartphone (www.calbank.net)
METHODS FOR UPDATING YOUR CALBANK ACCOUNT
There are two (2) ways for a customer in Ghana to change their account information with CalBank. These include the following:
1. Through the use of their official website
2. Updating at their branch
REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCOUNT UPDATES
What you’ll need to update your customer information at any CalBank branch in Ghana are the following:
• Account identifier
• A passport-size photograph
• A valid national identification card
• Account information is updated
• Username for the account
These are the general prerequisites for changing CalBank user information.
In some situations, additional information such as your date of birth may be requested.
HOW TO UPDATE CALBANK ACCOUNT IN GHANA
The steps below outline how to update your client information with CalBank in Ghana:
1. Visit any CalBank branch in your area.
2. Contact the customer care department
3. Make a request to have your account details updated.
4. A form for updating your account will be presented to you.
5. Include all of the new information that you wish to replace the old with.
6. Add your signature and turn it in to the customer support representative.
7. The agent will complete the transaction by entering the information into the CalBank system.
8. When you want to utilize your smartphone to update your account details, follow the procedures below:
9. Make sure your mobile data is on.
10. Open a web browser
11. In the URL field, type Calweb.Calservice.net/customerupdate and press Enter.
12. Please be patient while the page loads.
13. Type in your account number and birth date.
14. Select verify to enter the account update window.
15. Follow the on-screen instructions to update your account information.
Is There A Fee For Updating Your California Bank Account?
No, there is no charge for updating your information at CalBank. It is a complimentary service available at all of their branches in Ghana.