The majority of Consolidated Bank Ghana customers currently use the CBG Ghana Mobile Banking Code to send and receive money between their accounts.
Consolidated Bank Ghana’s mobile banking services provide a secure, quick, and simple way for you to manage your CBG bank account funds wherever you are.
*924# is the mobile banking code for Consolidated Bank.
You don’t have to be concerned about your money’s safety. You may have complete control over your transactions as soon as you register for the CBG mobile banking code.
The good news is that it’s not as bad as you would think.
By phoning the shortcode *924# at any Consolidated Bank branch in Ghana, you can complete all of your mobile money transactions.
This implies that you are not constrained by your physical location.
You can make deposits or withdrawals from your mobile money (MoMo) wallet at any of the CBG offices around Ghana.
It’s a straightforward procedure. To sign up with CBG Mobile Money, simply dial *924#.
The Consolidated Bank Mobile Banking Service: How To Register And Activate
Yes, the CBG mobile banking code is *924#, as stated previously. However, before you can use the mobile banking platform, you must first register for the service.
To sign up for CBG mobile banking, simply follow these steps:
1. Go to your local branch of Consolidated Bank.
2. Get them to open a bank account in your name.
3. Double-check to see if you’ve been signed up for mobile banking.
4. You will receive a notification on your phone confirming that your account has been created successfully.
5. Call the phone number you used to register for the Consolidated bank account and dial *924#.
After dialing the CBG short code, you’ll be presented with three (3) alternatives.
7. Click “Activate Service” on option 1.
After you’ve chosen 1, press send.
The next screen will display your entire name and phone number.
To activate CBG mobile banking on your phone, type in your Consolidated Bank account number.
11. Double-check that your account number is entered correctly.
12. When you’re certain that everything is in order, press the SEND button.
The account number and phone number you supplied will be displayed on the next screen.
14. Double-check everything to make sure it’s all OK.
15. To accept the terms and conditions, select 1 and then proceed.
To return to the previous page, type # and hit send.
You can begin using Consolidated Bank’s mobile banking service on your phone once everything has gone smoothly.
To use the CBG mobile banking service, dial *924# after you’ve registered and activated it.
Do all CBG Mobile Banking codes apply to all bank branches?
Yes. CBG’s mobile banking code is a single code that may be used at any of the bank’s locations. As a Consolidated Bank customer, you will not require any other USSD codes except *924#.
Because Consolidated Bank Ghana was founded from multiple different banks, I’m sure a lot of people are asking this question.
As a result of the bank merger, each branch was given a unique code. If you bank with the Sovereign Bank, the Royal Bank, or the Beige Bank, you have nothing to worry about.