This post includes a direct download link for the Access Bank Mobile App. I’ve written a tutorial on how to set up Access Bank Mobile Banking. You can conduct banking operations from the comfort of your own home; you do not need to go to the bank to mail a payment or pay other bills.
I wrote about the Access Bank transfer code and Access Bank Internet banking in a previous post. You can conduct internet banking on a variety of sites. You may pay your bills and TV subscriptions from the comfort of your own home. You don’t even have to leave your home to purchase airtime.
Access Bank offers two mobile banking platforms: an app and a code platform. You may use the Access Bank official mobile app to make transactions using your smartphone thanks to the app platform. The code platform, unlike the app platform, does not require an Internet connection. You can use USSD codes to conduct mobile transactions on the code platform. However, unlike the app platform, which allows for more transactions, daily transactions are limited.
Access Bank Mobile App Features
The Access Bank mobile banking app has the following features.
• Transferring funds to Access Bank accounts is simple.
• You can send money to other Nigerian bank accounts via wire transfer.
• You can cancel or stop checks at any moment.
• Simple credit card repayments via the internet.
• You’ll have access to bank money transfers.
• Request your bank account statement with a single click.
• Recharge your airtime on any sim or network of your choice.
• Pay for cable TV from the comfort of your own home.
• Pay invoices and make payments
• You can purchase flight tickets and make travel arrangements.
• Access Bank Branches and ATMs can be found.
• Login to your bank’s internet banking system.
• Unlock the device
• Tickets to movies and sporting events.
• Notifications will be sent to you.
• Change or reset your PIN and password.
• A user’s guide
• Biometric Authentication and Login.
• Paying your bills.
• Perform a BVN search.
• Take care of the Beneficiary.
• Request an ATM card and add it to your favorites list.
• Foreign Exchange (FX) Transfer (Pounds, Dollar, Euro).
• Locate Bank Branches and ATMs that are close to your location.
Access Bank Mobile Banking Requirements
• You must have an account with Access Bank. Whether it’s a checking or a savings account,
• You must have an active phone number and email address when you open an access bank account.
• You’ll need a smartphone ( android, IOS etc)
• A valid ATM card
Download Link for Access Bank’s Mobile App
The following are direct links to download the app from various app stores depending on your operating system.
Download Access Bank app from the Apple Store(iOS: iPhone, iPad, iPod)
How Do I Register And Activate The Access Bank App On My Phone?
To register for access bank mobile banking, follow the steps below.
• After you’ve downloaded and installed the app on your phone. Next to sign in, tap the register or sign up button.
• Read the terms and conditions before agreeing.
• Begin by entering your Nuban account number, which is ten digits long.
• Make sure your email and phone numbers are up to date. Make sure you’ve entered your ATM card information correctly.
• You will now receive an OTP code that will be used to verify your identity.
• Type the code into the box provided.
• To complete your registration, follow the on-screen instructions.
Now that you’ve completed your registration, it’s time to log in and begin transacting.
• Select Unlock Device from the menu.
• Fill in your login information.
• Enter the transaction pin.
• You will now receive a success message.
• Return to the login screen.
• Log in with your User ID and Password, or your User ID and Fingerprint.
Your access bank mobile app has been successfully registered and activated. To see other banking options, click the bar at the top left.
Mobile Banking Code for Access Bank
This sort of access bank mobile banking enables you to utilize USSD in the same way that access Bank allows you to use code transactions.
You can now dial *901# and enter your account information as needed. When the code is dialed, make sure your ATM card is available. You’ll be asked to input your ATM card’s last four and last six digits.