This is a comprehensive written tutorial to the Fidelity Bank Mobile App 2022, including instructions on how to register and activate your mobile bank account. Additionally, I’ve included a step-by-step tutorial on how to use Fidelity Bank Mobile Banking. You may do business from the comfort of your own home.
Additionally, I’ve published a guide on Fidelity bank’s transfer code and Internet banking. After reading this one, you may visit the article. Payment is made using USSD codes.
There are two ways to access Fidelity bank mobile banking. The first is accomplished through the use of a mobile application, while the second is accomplished through the use of a USSD number to conduct banking transactions offline. In this post, I’ll demonstrate how to do mobile banking using two different approaches.
Fidelity Bank Mobile App 2022 Features
The following are some of the features included in the Fidelity Bank Mobile Banking application.
• USSD *770# is available.
• Cash withdrawals from Fidelity ATMs without the need of a card
• Transactions using e-wallet
• Transfers to any phone number not registered on the fidelity mobile money network by a third party
Fidelity Bank Mobile Banking Benefits
• Money can be sent to any bank account in the country.
• With a single click, you may manage and see your account.
• Transactions with other bank account holders are simple.
• Convenient bill payment from the convenience of your home.
• You may purchase airtime using your bank account.
• Pay for television subscriptions such as DSTV, GoTV, and PHCN, as well as other utility bills.
• It alleviates tension.
• Easily obtain your bank statement.
• You may book domestic and international flights.
• You can find fidelity banks and ATMs virtually anywhere.
Link to Download Fidelity Bank’s Mobile App
Download Fidelity Bank App from the App Store (iOS: iPhone, iPad, iPod)
How To Open An Account With Fidelity Bank Banking through mobile device
To register for and activate fidelity bank online banking, follow the steps below. If you have a fidelity bank account,
• Once the app has been downloaded, install and open it.
• If you have previously registered, log in and begin using the app.
• However, if you are a first-time user, click on Sign Up Here.
• Now, follow the on-screen instructions.
• Ensure that you include your bank account’s email address and phone number.
• Verify your data prior to submitting to ensure they are accurate.
• To complete your registration, enter the verification code that will be provided to your email address and phone number.
• You may now activate your account and online profile by visiting your local Fidelity bank office.
• Congratulations, you’re finished; now you can enjoy internet banking.
Code for Fidelity Bank Mobile Banking
If this is the first time you’ve used your phone number to transact, proceed to the steps below to activate and generate your pin.
• On your phone, dial *770#.
• After that, choose one and enter your fidelity bank’s NUBAN account number.
• You now have a four-digit pin to approve transactions.
• You may now begin utilizing mobile banking instantly by entering your ussd code.
After completing the registration process, phone *770# and pick the service you like. Continue reading on this page to learn more about the Fidelity bank transfer code.
How to Use Fidelity Bank’s USSD Codes to Send Money
• To transfer N10,000, dial *770*Account number*Amount#; for example, *770*1234567890*10000#.
• At this point, pick the beneficiary bank’s name.
• Confirm the transaction by entering your transfer pin code. On confirmation, the recipient’s information will be presented, and the transaction will be completed and authorized.
How To Recharge From Your Fidelity Bank
HOW TO RECHARGE YOURSELF:
To recharge your phone
Dial *770*1000# from your phone to recharge your phone with 1,000.
HOW TO CHARGE A FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER
Dial to transfer airtime to a third party.
Dial *770*080104128059*500# from your phone to recharge your friend’s phone (such a fortunate man!) includes 500 minutes of airtime