In this post, I’ll walk you through the procedures of creating or registering for Stanbic IBTC online banking. You will also be given a direct link to download the Stanbic IBTC mobile app as well as instructions on how to use it.
Stanbic IBTC Internet Banking Features
- Inter- and intra-local bank transfers are available.
- FX Movement: The transfer of money from one country to another.
- Receive money immediately to your account using Western Union.
- Airtime Recharge: Both for yourself and for a third party.
- Make remittances to Remita.
- Payment of bills is made.
- Beneficiaries must be managed.
- Account Statements: View, Download, and Print.
- Password Reset and Change
- Cheques are managed in two ways: request and stop.
- Check the balance of our account.
- Accounts must be managed.
- Registration Requirements for Stanbic IBTC Online Banking
- Simple, quick, and easy to use.
- Easy access to your account 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including holidays.
- Cuts down on time spent in the banking hall.
- Take command of your account’s activity.
- Avoid scheduling your day around the hours of the bank.
How to Sign Up for Stanbic IBTC Internet Banking
Simply sign in using your existing User ID (typically your account number) and Password.
Your beneficiaries will have been instantly transferred to the new platform.
Users Who Are New:
- You must first register for Internet banking before you can log in using your User ID and Password.
- To register for Stanbic IBTC Nigeria Internet banking, follow the steps outlined below.
- Visit Stanbic Bank’s digital banking website.
- To begin, click the Register button.
- Enter your accurate Stanbic IBTC account number and accept the conditions.
- Next, choose and answer three security questions.
- If anything happens to your account, the security questions will help you recover your password.
- Input the five-digit OTB that will be delivered to your cell phone.
- Wait while you verify the code.
- Create and confirm your password next. Then, hit submit and wait for the registration to be completed.
- You will now be notified that your online banking account has been established and connected to your bank account.
- Now that you’ve logged in, you can enjoy digital banking.
- My Stanbic IBTC Online Banking Password Has Been Forgotten
If you have forgotten your password, go to the login page. Click on Forgot Password, follow the steps, and you will be able to recover your password.
Install the Stanbic Bank Mobile App.
The download link for the Stanbic IBTC bank mobile app is provided below. Install the app and sign in using your online banking profile (the username and password you set before).
CLICK HERE if you are an Android user.
CLICK HERE FOR IOS (IPhone)
The Benefits of the Stanbic IBTC Mobile App
- Both domestic and international money transfers are available.
- Account balance should be checked.
- Recharge your airtime on all networks.
- Purchase Data on All Networks
- Payment of Bills (Including PayTv and Electricity).
- Control All of Your Accounts (Including Pension & Mutual Funds).
- Customer Service and Compliance
- Transaction notifications
- Administrate ATM Cards and Beneficiaries.
- Keep track of RSA Balance.
- Quick access to the fund’s price and the newsletter.
- Send your Account Statement through email.
- Find the closest branch and ATM.