I’ll demonstrate how to register for FCMB Internet Banking and how to utilize the FCMB Mobile App in this post. You may do banking transactions from the convenience of your own home. If you’ve been looking for information on how to register for FCMB online banking, you’ve come to the right place. Not to worry; this page includes comprehensive instructions on how to register for and activate FCMB online banking and mobile banking.
FCMB is one of Nigeria’s largest financial institutions. My mum instilled in me an affection for this bank. They provide excellent customer service and a strong financial network. This post will cover all you need to know about the FCMB Mobile App, including how to download and activate it.
Keep in mind that FCMB Internet banking is identical to the FCMB Mobile App. You may access online banking using the smartphone app. This page includes a direct link to the FCMB mobile application for various devices.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
FCMB Internet Banking Features in 2021
• Instant Funds Transfer: Between FCMB and non-FCMB accounts.
• Multiple Transfers at the same time.
• Instant Airtime Recharge.
• Pay bills, including as those for DSTV, GOTV, PHCN, BB, IPNX, and SWIFT subscriptions.
• Make a payment to Wakanow Airfare.
• Currency Transfers.
• Transfers without using a credit card
• Credit Card Funding.
• Salary Loan Supplement
• Investment in Fixed Deposits
• Create a Standing Instruction to receive payments on a recurring basis.
• A single view of ALL of your FCMB accounts
• A consolidated view of all of your credit cards.
• Review and download account statements in PDF, Microsoft Word, or Excel formats.
• Obtain an ATM debit card, a cheque book, or bank drafts.
• Submit a request for a mobile token or reset a hardware token
• Deactivate your ATM debit card.
• Identify the nearest ATM to you.
FCMB Internet Banking Benefits
• Real-time access to your account
• Easily check the balance of your account in real time,
• Extremely simple to make real-time transactions locally or abroad.
• Foreign currency can be converted to local money.
• Pay utility bills (PHCN, Telecommunications, cable television, etc.)
• You have the ability to request, stop, and confirm checks.
• Purchase airline tickets
FCMB Online Banking Requirements
• You must have an account with Fidelity Bank. Whether it’s a checking or savings account
• The phone number and email address associated with the access bank account must be current.
• Access to a smart phone is necessary ( android, IOS etc)
• A valid ATM card
How To Become A Member Of FCMB Internet Banking In 2021
• To sign up for FCMB online banking, please CLICK HERE.
• Next, enter your account information.
• Continue and enter your Account Name.
• A confirmation message will be sent to your phone’s Mobile Number (as registered with the bank) and Email Address (as registered with the bank)
• Create a New Username and Password (your preferred name for logging in to FCMBOnline)
• Select your preferred ATM card (click Yes if you have one, and No if you do not)
• If yes, enter your card’s PAN (16 or 19-digit number); otherwise, proceed.
• Now, click the SUBMIT button to complete the registration process.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: FCMB Transfer Code 2021
How To Install FCMB’s Mobile Application
Below are direct link to download FCMB mobile banking app for easy transactions.
For Android – Download FCMB Mobile for Android
For IOS – Download FCMB Mobile for iPhone
For Android – Download FCMB Mobile Plus for Android
For IOS – Download FCMB Mobile Plus for iPhone
How to Reset the Password for the FCMB Internet Banking App
• Select ‘Forget Your Password’.
• Enter a User ID and a secret answer.
• Click ‘Reset Password’ to obtain the system’s default password.
• A Default Password is given to the email address associated with the account.
• Login using the Default Password obtained from the registered email address.
• Modify the ‘default password’ setting to your ‘preferred password’.
CONTINUE READING BELOW