Ghana Commercial Bank mobile banking has expanded banking transactions within the Ghana Commercial Bank space since its start. The goal of this GCB guide is to demonstrate how to use GCB mobile banking.
Ghana Commercial Bank’s mobile banking platform offers clients and non-customers with a simple and rapid way to conduct their financial transactions. Its benefits are innumerable.
Every GCB account holder who has registered and enabled the mobile banking platform gets access to the GCB USSD banking space.
The remainder of this paragraph will focus on how to use Ghana Commercial Bank’s mobile banking service.
What is the Ghana Commercial Bank Mobile Banking USSD Code?
Instead of using GCB, the Ghana Commercial Bank has created a centralized platform for its customers to conduct financial transactions.
*422# is the USSD code. After you’ve activated the platform, dial it to gain access to all the goodies on the GCB USSD banking space.
Ghana Commercial Bank’s Requirements Banking using USSD
You’ll need the following to use the Ghana Commercial Bank USSD banking platform:
1. Active Mobile phone
2. Registration SIM card
3. Account Name
4. Account number
5. Mobile phone number.
What Is GCB Mobile Banking and How Does It Work?
Here’s how to use GCB mobile banking:
1. Visit any GCB branch in your area.
2. Inquire with any GCB officer about registering for mobile banking.
3. The Ghana Commercial Bank Mobile Banking form will be handed to you to complete.
4. Carefully fill out the paperwork with the correct information, and if you need assistance, approach a GCB representative for assistance.
5. Submit the form along with any extra documentation needed.
6. You will be registered for Ghana Commercial Bank Mobile Banking by an official.
After you’ve completed the registration process, you’ll need to activate your mobile banking account by following the steps below:
Follow These Steps To Activate Ghana Commercial Bank USSD Banking
1. Dial *422# on your mobile phone number linked to your Ghana Commercial Bank account
2. Select option 1 (GCB mobile banking) and send
3. Enter your account number.
4. Follow the next instruction to complete the activation process.
You are now free to access the Ghana Commercial Bank mobile banking platform for your financial operations when this is done.