Have you forgotten the answers to your GT Bank secret questions? That is required, because without it, you will be unable to make changes to your account. So, in today’s GTB tutorial, we’ll show you how to receive your GTBank secret question step by step.
Secret questions are typically used as an additional layer of protection to help safeguard your bank account.
You cannot change your GTBank account data or execute other large transactions using various digital banking services if you do not have the secret questions.
However, because you seldom use your security questions, you may forget them from time to time.
When this occurs, it makes it impossible to update your account information and complete other transactions that need you to submit your security questions.
The good news is that if you forget your GTBank secret question, you may reset it at any moment.
Furthermore, in order to obtain GTBank’s secret question, you must first register for an online banking service.
Assume you already have an internet banking account.
Allow me to demonstrate how to obtain your Gtbank secret questions.
Before we begin, let us find out what security questions are being asked.
What Is GT Bank’s Hidden Question?
Gtbank secret questions are a collection of questions with answers known only to the account holder that you must submit in order to conduct a transaction from your account via the digital banking platform.
Secret questions are often specified when registering for online banking, and as such, they are typically used when completing transactions with your online banking or mobile banking account.
Prerequisites for Obtaining Your Security Question
Before you can acquire your GTBank secret questions, you’ll need the following:
1. Internet banking account with Gtbank
2. The user ID, email address, or phone number associated with your account.
3. Password for online banking account login
How Do I Obtain My GTBank Secret Question?
Please follow the procedures below to obtain your GTBank secret question:
1. Please go to the GTBank online banking login page.
2. Enter your GTBank account’s user ID, email address, or phone number.
3. Enter your password
4. Click on login to sign in to your online account.
5. After logging into your GTBank internet banking account, select “self-service.”
6. Then, select “Reset secret questions and answers.”
7. A form will appear on your screen for you to complete.
Fill up the shown form with accurate information, including a new question and response.
9. Confirm your revised response.
10. After that, input your Token (onetime password).
11. Finally, click “Submit” to finish your request.
12. Your new GTBank secret question and answer will be active after 3 hours, and you can use it.
That’s how you alter the secret question.
Change My Secret Question: How Long Does It Take?
Change your secret question after you’ve submitted your request.
It will be operational in 3 hours.
As a result, changing it to a new one might take up to 3 hours.