It is critical to link your email address to your GTBank account, and in this guide, we will demonstrate how to do so in Nigeria.
In Nigeria, receiving alerts from your bank account is critical, and you can receive an alert via your bank account’s mobile phone number or email address.
However, there are times when you cannot rely solely on one.
That is why you must ensure that both your mobile phone number and email address associated with your Gtbank account are operational concurrently.
That is because, occasionally, due to network failures, your bank may attempt to send an alert to your mobile phone number but be unsuccessful.
When this occurs, your bank will send you an email alert via your email address.
This means that you can also rely on your email address to receive notifications from GTbank regarding transactions.
What if your email address is not associated with your bank account?
Do not be concerned. To learn how to link your email address to your GTbank account in Nigeria, you can read this guide.
Is It Possible To Link My Email Address To My Bank Account?
Yes, you can link your email address to your GTbank account in order to receive alerts or notifications of all account transactions.
Bear in mind that you must use a valid email address, as you may not receive any alerts if your email address is invalid.
The Different Methods For Connecting Your Email Address To Your Bank Account
1. Pay a visit to the Gtbank branch that is closest to you.
2. Easily update your GTbank account information online.
It Is Required That You Update Your Gtbank Account Information With Your Email Address
The following items are required to update your email address on your GTBank account:
1. Your full name as it appears on your GTbank account
2. GTbank account holder’s name.
3. The email address that you wish to associate with your account.
How Do I Connect My Gtbank Email Address To My Account In Nigeria?
To link your email address to your GTbank account, simply follow these steps:
1. Pay a visit to the GTBank branch that is closest to you.
2. Submit an update request for your GTbank account information.
3. You will be prompted to complete a bank account update form.
4. Complete the form with accurate information.
5. Enter the correct email address for the GTbank account you wish to link.
6. Verify that you entered the correct information on the form, including the exact email address you wish to associate with your account.
7. Deliver the completed form to the agent.
8. Your request will be routed to the appropriate department for review and assessment.
9. Once your application has been reviewed and approved, your GTBank account information will be updated to reflect your current information, and your email address will be associated with your bank account.
That is how your email address is associated with your bank account.
What Does It Cost To Connect An Email Address To A GTB Account?
Gtbank will not charge you for connecting your email address to your bank account.
That means that linking your email address to your GTbank account is completely free.
Can I Change My Account’s Email Address?
Yes, you can update your GTbank email address.
It’s important to note that updating your email address on your GTbank account is not the same as updating your bank account information.
Changing your email address or requiring you to write a letter to the bank requesting the change and explaining why you wish to do so.
After that, you will be able to change your email address to one of your choosing.