Are you interested in activating CalBank mobile banking? Then you’ve come to the right spot, as this article will walk you through the process of activating Cal Bank mobile banking in Ghana.
The advancement of technology has resulted in the emergence of modern methods of doing things in our world today.
With CalBank’s client base growing in Ghana, it’s unsurprising that they required novel ways to reach out to all of these people and meet their requirements without necessarily seeing them.
This was the impetus for the establishment of Cal Bank mobile banking.
Calbank’s implementation of mobile banking has resulted in a more comfortable manner to conduct business with them and improved their reach to clients.
CalBank mobile banking is available to all customers who have enrolled, and it provides access to a variety of banking and retail services.
By using Calbank mobile banking, you can access your bank account from anywhere.
HOW DOES CALBANK MOBILE BANKING WORK?
CalBank mobile banking is a financial platform that is available to all Cal Bank customers via their mobile devices, assuming they have enrolled.
REQUIREMENTS FOR MOBILE BANKING ACTIVATION
What you will need to signup for Cal Bank Mobile Banking is as follows:
1. Cell phone
2. The mobile phone number for Calbank mobile banking that you wish to utilize.
3. A valid national identification card (e.g., Voter ID, Passport, Ghana Card)
4. Account Identification Number
5. Account Identification Number
WHAT IS THE CODE FOR CALBANK MOBILE BANKING?
*771# is the Calbank mobile banking code.
After registering, you will have access to all of the platform’s services.
To access the platform’s services, all you need is a mobile phone and a network signal.
HOW DO I GET CAL BANK MOBILE BANKING TO WORK?
To activate Calbank mobile banking, complete these steps:
1. Locate a Calbank branch in your area.
2. Make a request to any member of their staff to enable their mobile banking platform.
3. You will be sent to the mobile banking unit.
4. Complete the appropriate fields on the mobile banking form.
5. When finished, submit the form.
6. The customer support representative will then complete the process.
7. Once the process is complete, you will receive an SMS notice.
BANKING SERVICES ON THE GO
On the Cal Bank mobile banking platform, the following services are available:
1. An examination of the balance
2. Verifying your account’s personal details
3. Money transfer
4. Purchase of airtime
5. Inquiring about a comprehensive and concise statement
6. Purchasing data bundles
7. Chequebook request
8. Submit an application for an internet banking profile
How Much Does Mobile Banking Service Activation Cost?
Calbank mobile banking is completely free to use. Calbank does not fee for USSD banking registration.
IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO USE THE MOBILE BANKING SERVICE OUTSIDE OF GHANA?
Yes, you can use the mobile banking platform outside of Ghana’s boundaries if you have installed the CalBank mobile application and activated a roaming plan through your telecommunications provider.
This is only relevant to smartphones, and you must enable roaming from your phone’s mobile network settings.