We’ll go through how to activate the Wema Bank USSD transfer code on your phone in this guide.
Wema Bank has finally published its transfer code for making transactions using USSD after a long wait.
Mobile banking codes, as we all know, have paved the road for users to make limitless transactions with their bank accounts at their fingertips utilizing bank transfer numbers.
Wema Bank wanted to provide a more comfortable banking experience for all of its customers, thus they created the Wema Bank USSD code in Nigeria.
Wema bank transfer code activation is simple, and if you have a Wema bank account, you’re just a few steps away from signing up for the service.
WHAT IS THE USSD CODE FOR WEMA BANK?
You can use the Wema bank transfer code at any time, and you can complete a transaction at any time.
You can use the service and perform all of your basic bank operations once you’ve activated it on your phone.
*945# is the Wema Bank USSD Code.
Let’s go right to the point and examine what you’ll need to activate your phone’s USSD code.
WEMA BANK NIGERIA USSD CODE ACTIVATION REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR PHONE
To activate Wema Bank transfer code on your phone, you’ll need the following items:
1. The account number of Wema Bank.
2. Wema Bank-registered mobile phone number.
To activate the Wema Bank USSD code, follow the instructions below.
WEMA BANK NIGERIA USSD CODE ACTIVATION
The procedures for activating the Wema Bank Nigeria transfer code are as follows:
1. Dial *945# from the cell phone number associated with your Wema mobile banking account.
2. On the next screen, follow the prompts and select the appropriate choice to complete the activation.
3. Select the bank account from which you want to make transactions.
4. Create a secret PIN that you will use.
5. To complete the activation process, confirm your PIN.
This is how you use your phone to activate the Wema bank transfer code.
HOW TO PAY FOR A GOTV SUBSCRIPTION USING A WEMA MOBILE BANKING CODE
If you want to pay your GOtv account using the Wema Bank transfer code, follow these simple steps:
• Dial *945*17* GOtv smart card/IUC number# from your Wema Bank registered mobile number.
• Type in the amount you’d like to pay.
• Complete the payment procedure by entering your PIN.
That’s all there is to it when it comes to activating the Wema Bank USSD transfer code on your phone.