Are you looking for instructions on how to recharge your phone using funds from your Access bank account? I’ll demonstrate how to utilize Access Bank Recharge Code 2022 in this article. How to register your phone using the information from your access bank account.
This procedure is suitable for use on any network. It’s basic and straightforward; to make it even easier, we’ve included a step-by-step instruction. This website is devoted to providing you with the best possible service and assisting you in resolving your banking difficulties.
Not only will you learn how to recharge your phone using your access bank account, but you will also learn how to manage your access bank account. However, you will learn how to recharge for the sake of your loved ones. If you, like me, are a techie or an internet man. Who has difficulty venturing out. With an Access bank transfer code, life is easy. You may do banking transactions indoors. There is no reason for financial worry.
I’m going to show you how to recharge your phone using your access bank account first. I’d like to demonstrate some more functions of your mobile phone.
Are you aware that you can do internet banking transactions using your smartphone? Additionally, you may conduct transactions using access bank mobile banking codes. Check your bank statement, send money or pay a client, pay bills such as NEPA, DSTV, MyTV, Startimes, or GoTV, and so on.
How To Purchase Airtime Throughh Access Bank
If you are a bank account holder who has access to the bank. Then the instructions below will guide you through the process of obtaining an access bank recharge code.
For you to buy airtime using your Access bank account:
• You must be an access bank account holder.
• The phone number associated with the registration or creation of your access bank account must be valid and active.
• You must have access bank mobile banking activated on your smartphone. If you haven’t already, CLICK HERE for instructions on how to activate.
Access Bank Recharge Code – How To Purchase Airtime Through Your Access Bank Account
The following steps will guide you through the process of recharging your phone and third-party phone number. It is compatible with all network providers, including Glo, MTN, 9mobile, and Airtel. Therefore, if you’ve been looking for a way to recharge your MTN, Glo, 9mobile, or Airtel number from an access bank, you’ve come to the right place. Take the actions outlined below.
Is *901# supported by all networks?
This platform is available to subscribers of MTN, GLO, 9mobile, and Airtel.
• To purchase airtime for a registered Access bank phone number (the phone number used to create an Access bank account), dial *901*amount#, for example, *901*200#.
• To recharge an unregistered phone number (a number that was not used to create an Access bank account) using your registered phone number, call *901*amount*phone number#, for example: *901*200*08104128059#.
• Alternatively, you can expedite the procedure by dialing *901# on your registered phone number.
• Next, choose “4” Airtime.
• Now, simply follow the on-screen directions to finish your transactions.
• If your transaction is successful, the amount you specified will be credited to your phone number.
Other Important Access Bank Transactions Codes
|Airtime for self||*901*Amount#|
|Airtime for others||*901*Amount*Phone Number#|
|Fund Transfer to Access Bank||*901*1*Amount*Account Number#|
|Fund Transfer to Other Banks||*901*2*Amount*Account Number#|
|Merchant Payment||*901*3*Amount*Merchant Code#|