Do you wish to know whether your GCB Bank account is active? You’ve come to the correct site.
It may be quite upsetting to have your GBC account canceled without your knowledge. This Ghana Commercial Bank guide will tell you if your GCB bank account is active and what you need to do to keep it active.
What Is A GCB Account That Is Active?
An Active GCB account is one that is still in use, which indicates that it is still utilized for financial transactions.
You must engage your Ghana Commercial Bank in financial transactions such as depositing, transferring, and withdrawing for it to be active.
How Do I Determine Whether My GCB Bank Account Is Active?
To find out if your Ghana Commercial Bank account is active, call the GCB customer care center or visit any GCB branch and inquire.
You may reach the Ghana Commercial Bank toll-free number by following the instructions below:
1. Call the customer care line at 0800422422.
2. Hold your phone call until you are connected to a GCB employee.
3. You can ask enquiries about the official while you are online with them.
4. You will be asked for your account name and number.
Check With The Nearest Branch To See If Your GCB Account Is Active
1. Request a GCB official staff member and explain that you want to check to see if your account is active.
2. You will be referred to the proper department.
3. Provide the necessary information to get your account examined for you.
4. Your account status will be sent to you after it has been completed.
Checking To See If Your GCB Account Is Active
You will need the following parameters to determine the status of your Ghana Commercial Bank account:
• Account Title
• Bank account number
In addition to the methods outlined above, indications might assist you determine if your account is active. Among these are:
• Email notifications
• SMS notification
How to Activate Your GCB Account
To activate your GCB Account, you must conduct a financial transaction on a regular basis.
Your account can only be canceled if there has been no financial activity in it for the last 12 months.
To avoid being in such frustrating scenario, make sure you do not exceed the above-mentioned baseline.