Today’s guide will demonstrate how to withdraw Osko in Australia.
We’ll begin by demonstrating how to receive an Osko payment.
HOW TO RECEIVE PAYMENT FROM OSKO
To begin receiving funds through Osko, you must first activate a BSB account number or payID.
You must choose a reputable financial institution in Australia that is Osko enabled.
Your account number or payID can then be shared with family, friends, or business associates.
To access Osko payments, log in to your online mobile banking account.
When payments are received, you will see the Osko or the Osko logo on your review page.
Additionally, you can view the logo in your transaction history.
Additionally, you will see the amount sent and whether it is available for withdrawal.
Now that you know how to receive an Osko payment, we’ll go over the critical information you should know before initiating a withdrawal.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE WITHDRAWING FROM OSKO
These are the primary points you should be aware of when withdrawing from Osko in Australia.
• You must have an account with an Osko-enabled financial institution.
• You must share your BSB account number or PayID with the individual attempting to send you money.
• You must be signed up for your financial institution’s online and mobile banking services.
• Even when using Osko, bank withdrawal fees will apply.
• You are responsible for any withdrawal fees deducted from your account.
These are the primary details you should be aware of when withdrawing money from Osko.
HOW TO PROCEED WITH THE WITHDRAWAL OF OSKO
Now that you’re aware of the necessary items to withdraw your funds, we’ll walk you through the process of withdrawing cash in Australia.
To make an Osko withdrawal, follow the simple steps below:
To begin, log in to your mobile banking app.
2. Next, on your home screen, click the review page to view the transaction history.
3. Next, verify that the transaction was completed by looking for the Osko logo.
4. Next, choose the withdraw option.
5. Next, enter your mobile phone number.
6. Following that, enter your secret PIN.
7. After that, click OK to complete the transaction.
8. Following that, you will receive the funds you withdrew from your account via text message to your mobile phone number.
This is the general procedure for withdrawing from Osko in Australia.