With Equity Bank’s Jijenge account, you may save and accomplish your financial goals. This post will walk you through the fundamental stages and prerequisites for opening an Equity bank jijenge account.
Knowing you have savings to fall back on when you don’t have money or finances is reassuring.
In the twenty-first century, there’s no need to keep pennies in your piggy bank or cash under your mattress in the name of saving.
Furthermore, unlike saving money in a bank account, your savings or money will not receive interest.
Your savings will be safe and earn income with the Jijenge account.
You can also save money with a Jijenge Account to fund your aspirations or establish a business.
Equity Bank has no limit on how much you can save on the Jijenge account, even if it’s only Ksh. 1, and build your money.
What Are the Benefits of Having a Jijenge Account?
Before you open an Equity Bank Jijenge account, you should be aware of the following aspects.
These characteristics include:
1. The initial balance of the account is KSh 300.
2. To keep the account operational, you must contribute a minimum of Ksh.300 per month.
3. You can’t take money out of your savings account until it reaches maturity.
4. The money must be locked for at least six months with no partial withdrawals.
You can open an account if you can meet the account’s requirements and are satisfied with the functionality.
An Original ID and KRA pin are required to open a Jijenge account.
In 2021/2022, How Do I Open An Equity Bank Jijenge Account?
It’s simple to create a Jijenge account.
The account can be opened in one of two ways: in person at the bank or by downloading the forms and mailing them to the bank.
To open a Jijenge account, go to the nearest Equity Bank branch.
You can open a Jijenge account by going to your nearest Equity bank branch and filling out the account opening forms.
You will be given instructions on how to complete the form.
How to Register for an Equity Bank Jijenge Account Using an Email Address or a Postal Address
You can also open an account without going to the bank using the second method.
If you wish to open an Equity Bank Jijenge account in Kenya, here are the procedures to take:
1. Go to the website of Equity Bank.
2. Select “Open Account” from the drop-down menu.
3. Select “Personal Accounts” from the drop-down menu.
4. Save the application forms on your computer.
5. Fill out all of the forms.
6. Assemble the documents indicated in the preceding prerequisites.
7. Email the completed forms and any accompanying documentation to email@example.com.
Account opening forms can also be mailed to the following address: Global Centre, 4th floor. Argwings Kodhek Road, Kilimani, Nairobi, Kenya, P.O. Box 103098 – 00101
This is how you may open an account with Equity Bank Jijenge in Kenya.