If you want to learn how to open a FNB South Africa Cheque account, here is the instruction for you.
FNB check account is one of the easiest accounts to handle, with no banking restrictions, access to credit, and the ability to access the account at any time and from any location, among other benefits.
These, together with other advantages of the FNB cheque account, make it an excellent account to open with First National Bank.
After you complete all of the requirements and have all of the relevant paperwork, the bank has made it simple to create an account.
Below, I’ll go through the paperwork you’ll need to open the account as well as how to do it from the comfort of your own home.
Documents Required for Opening a FNB Cheque Account
When opening a FNB cheque account, the following papers are required:
1. Identification proof
If you are a South African resident, you must provide a South African ID book or ID card to the bank to establish your identification.
For foreigners, a work or study permission is required.
2. Address proof
A proof of current residence is also necessary to open a FNB cheque account.
Documents such as a utility bill, power bill, banking statement, and telephone bill might be used to substantiate your case.
3. Evidence of yearly earnings
The other required document is one that shows your earnings.
You can show your pay stub, bank statement, or employment letter.
How to Open a Cheque Account with FNB South Africa
You can open a FNB cheque account without visiting the bank if you have the required documentation.
The following steps will guide you through the process of opening a FNB South Africa cheque account online:
1. Navigate to the FNB banking website.
2. Choose For Me.
3. Select Cheque Account from the Day to Day menu.
4. Select Apply Now.
5. Select ‘I don’t have FNB Online Banking.’
6. You must provide your identification number.
7. Click the Proceed button.
8 Fill in all of the essential fields with accurate information.
9 Click the Continue button.
Fill in the blanks with information about your monthly financial obligations.
11. Click Accept.
12. Fill in the data for the fields to personalize your account.
13. Click the Continue button.
14. Double-check that the information you submitted is right, and if it isn’t, click edit and make the required adjustments.
15. Click Confirm.
Fill out the delivery details fields.
17. Review your account’s terms and conditions.
18. Press the Accept button.
19. Go over the FNB’s terms and conditions.
20. To agree, tick the box.
21. Click the Continue button.
22. On the Register for Online Banking page, fill in the necessary and essential data.
Accept the terms and conditions on page 23.
24. Click on Register.
25. Submit all of the requested documentation.
26. You may avoid posting them online by selecting the Skip this step button. The bank, on the other hand, will need you to produce them at the local bank branch.
27. Fill out the appropriate forms on the following page if you wish to change your wage.
28. If you do not want to change your income, select Skip this step.
29. Click the Continue button.
30. Press the Print button to print the results page.
31. Finally, click Finish to finish the process.