Are you looking for UBA Credit Card Recharge Code 2022? This article includes a comprehensive step-by-step explanation on how to recharge your UBA credit card using your UBA bank account. Purchasing airtime from your bank is a quick and straightforward process. If your airtime runs out. Avoid putting yourself under pressure to visit the nearest store to make a purchase. You may purchase airtime from your bank using the UBA recharge code.
Numerous banks in Nigeria have implemented new recharge codes. To deliver the finest self-service experience possible for its users. You can purchase airtime for your own use or for the use of a third party (phone number not registered with UBA). It’s now quite simple to purchase airtime using your UBA bank account. This eliminates the tension associated with going to the street and contesting an invalid pin.
With UBA mobile banking, you can do more. You can conduct routine banking operations, as well as send and receive cash, with ease. You can check your account balance, pay wages, and even pay bills like as NEPA bills, DSTV subscriptions, and GoTV subscriptions by calling a few digits.
The Benefits Of An UBA Recharge Code
• It is simple and convenient to operate.
• You can quickly recharge your selected mobile phone.
• This service is not network-specific. You may use it with your MTN, Glo, Airtel, or 9mobile phone number, among others.
• There is no bank fee associated with airtime top-ups.
• Recharges of Union bank airtime are restricted to 5,000 naira per account. Each bank account may only be recharged with a maximum of 5,000 naira every day.
• The UBA airtime recharge code is only valid for usage with a registered phone number associated with your UBA account. This feature is available on the phone used to establish the UBA account.
Previously, you could use your phone to purchase airtime using your UBA account. You must activate UBA mobile banking on the sim card used to open an account with UBA. If you haven’t already done so, CLICK HERE. If you have already done so, go to the instructions below.
Purchase Airtime Using Your UBA Account – Self-Recharge
To recharge your phone number via self-top-up, it must be the number registered with UBA. Dial *919*amount#, for instance, *919*200#. You will receive N200 in airtime. I’ve been utilizing this service and I have to admit that it’s rather nice. There is no service charge.
To Another Number: UBA Airtime Recharge Code
To recharge the phone number of a friend, family member, or third party. *901*Phone Number*Amount# Dial *901*Phone Number*Amount# For instance, if you wish to recharge 3000, enter *919*08104128059*3000#.
UBA Mobile Banking Codes – Summary
Magic Banking Code
|Top-Up for Self||*919*Amount#|
|Top-Up for Others||*919* Phone number* Amount#|
|Transfer to UBA Account||*919*3*account number*amount#|
|Load UBA Prepaid Card||*919*32#|
|Transfer to Other banks||*919*4*account number*amount#|
|ATM cardless withdrawal||*919*30*Amount#|