You should make mobile transfers if you are a Fidelity Bank customer in Nigeria. We’ll show you how to register for a Fidelity Bank mobile transfer even if you don’t know how to do it.
Mobile money transfer services through banks have now established themselves as the most secure method of sending money to family and friends.
Unlike in the past, when you had to go to the bank to send money, with the Fidelity Bank USSD code, you may send money from your bank account to another person at any time on your phone, without having to go to the bank.
Furthermore, you can utilize a variety of methods to make Fidelity Bank mobile send money, including USSD codes, mobile banking, internet banking, and many others.
Despite the foregoing, you cannot conduct a mobile transfer or use any of Fidelity Bank’s digital banking services without first registering.
So, in this post, we’ll show you how to use the USSD code to sign up for the Fidelity Bank mobile transfer service.
Let’s have a look at what you’ll need for the registration procedure before we get started.
Registration for Fidelity Bank Money Transfers in Nigeria is required.
The following are the requirements for registering for a Fidelity Bank mobile transfer in Nigeria:
1. The USSD code for Fidelity Bank.
2. Your Fidelity Bank account-linked mobile phone number.
3. Account number at Fidelity Bank
4. A phone that can be used to make a call.
That’s all you’ll need to sign up for the fidelity mobile transfer service in Nigeria.
In Nigeria, how do you register for Fidelity Bank Mobile Transfer?
Please follow the basic steps below to properly register for the Fidelity Bank mobile transfer service in Nigeria:
1. Dial *770#, which is your Fidelity Bank account’s mobile phone number.
2. Select “Instant banking” from the drop-down menu.
3. Enter the account number for your Fidelity Bank account.
4. Now, follow the steps below to activate the bank transfer code on your phone and link it to your bank account every day.
5. Complete the activation process by setting up a transfer.
6. Congratulations, you have successfully registered for Fidelity Bank’s mobile money transfer service.
7. Make an instant mobile transfer by dialing the Fidelity Bank transfer code on the phone number associated with your bank account.
This is how you may sign up for Fidelity Bank’s mobile money transfer service.
Is it possible to register for Fidelity Bank Mobile Transfer via the internet?
Yes, you can sign up for Fidelity Online Banking, which will enable you to use the mobile transfer service automatically. Please keep in mind that while the USSD code service does not require internet connectivity, internet banking must.