Financial services organizations over the world have integrated technology to enhance their use and delivery of smooth, fast, and secure service to their numerous consumers on the go, without them having to visit a banking hall.
As clients continue to demand more from their banking services, Fidelity Bank has launched a mobile app, ussd code, and online banking platform that enables depositors to transfer funds, purchase airtime, and view their account statement and transaction history from any location.
Customers must register and activate the mobile app, internet banking, and ussd code before they may use them. We’ll explore how to activate your fidelity bank account from the comfort of your own home.
Fidelity bank ussd codes operate with any phone, regardless of its class, because USSD code banking is enabled by every mobile phone that has a sim card connected to your bank account.
The procedures outlined below will take you through the process of registering, creating, or initiating a Fidelity Bank USSD transaction:
How to Register/Activate Fidelity bank ussd code
1. Dial *770*00# from the phone number associated with the Fidelity Bank account you wish to open.
2. Enter your debit card’s last four digits (that is your ATM Card number)
3.Generate a four-digit pin to allow transactions.
Finally, a notification stating that the activation was successful will appear.
How to Reset the PIN for Fidelity Bank USD
1. From the phone number associated with your bank account, dial *770*01#.
2.Then, when doing the ussd reset, create another four-digit pin and proceed with the remaining steps.
How to sign up for online banking with fidelity bank
The Fidelity bank online banking signup process is straightforward; you do not need to be an internet whiz to do it.
Simply follow the steps outlined below.
Visit the Fidelity Bank website in the first step.
Step 2. Select “New account? Register here” from the drop-down menu.
STEP 3: Enter your account information
Step 4: The code will be emailed to the phone number associated with your bank account.
Step 5: Enter the login and password you wish to use.
Create a list of security questions and answers to use in the event that you forget your password.
How to download the fidelity bank mobile application
Fidelity’s online banking mobile app enables consumers to access their accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any location and conduct financial transfers, pay bills, purchase airtime, and check account balances, among other things. Install the Fidelity Online Mobile App from the AppStore | GooglePlay.
When using the Fidelity Online and Mobile Banking App to do transactions. Each time you log in, a password is required, and layers of protection enable you to bank conveniently and safely using your smartphone or mobile device.
This feature is only available to smartphone users, therefore if you do not own a smartphone, you will need to purchase one.
1. If you do not already have the fidelity bank mobile app, you may easily get it from the app store.
2. Select Sign Up.
3. Follow the on-screen directions.
4. Enter your bank account’s email address and phone number.
5. Enter the verification code supplied to the email address or phone number associated with your bank account.
6. visit the Fidelity bank location in your neighborhood to activate your account and online profile.
You may also be interested in: Fidelity Bank Customer Service Phone Number, Social Media Profiles, and Email Address.
What are the advantages of Fidelity Bank’s mobile, internet, and prepaid debit card banking?
1. This enables consumers to move monies between fidelity banks and third-party banks located throughout the country.
2. obtain access to your account statement and transaction history.
3. pay bills from the comfort of your home.
4.Contribute to the payment of DSTV, GoTV, PHCN, and other utility bills.
5. Obtain a miniature bank statement for the account.
6. Arrange for domestic and international flights
7. repay loan obligations