This article will provide you with detailed information on how to transfer money with FirstBank.
It is in your best interest to read this guide through to the end in order to fully grasp all of the information provided in order to assist you in transferring funds from your First Bank Nigeria account.
FirstBank Nigeria Limited, formerly known as the Bank of British West Africa, was founded in 1984. (BBWA).
The bank’s name has changed several times, and it was known as FirstBank Nigeria Limited until 2012.
The bank offers its customers a variety of banking options in Nigeria, with nearly every known digital banking method available through FirstBank’s banking service providers.
Today, one can stay in any location of interest and conduct transactions without the need for assistance from a bank teller.
Despite the fact that transactions made at the bank are still available and have no limits, many customers prefer the freedom of online banking to standing in long lines at the bank.
IN NIGERIA, HOW TO TRANSFER MONEY WITH FIRSTBANK
The following is a list of ways to transfer money using your FirstBank Nigeria account:
1. Go to your local Firstbank.
2. Online banking with FirstBank
3. Banking with the FirstBank USSD code
4. The FirstBank mobile application
5. WhatsApp chat banking with First Bank Nigeria
HOW DO I USE THE FIRSTBANK USSD CODE TO TRANSFER MONEY?
To use the FirstBank USSD code to send money, follow the steps below:
1. To send your request, dial *894*Amount*Account Number# and then press the call button.
2. Confirm the amount to be transferred, the beneficiary’s name, and your five-digit PIN.
3. To complete the money transfer using the FirstBank USSD code, select the account to debit on the screen.
HOW DO I USE MY FIRSTBANK MOBILE APP TO TRANSFER MONEY?
The following is a step-by-step guide to transferring money using your FirstBank mobile app:
1. On your smartphone, launch the “FirstMonie” app.
2. Enter your 5-digit PIN code (mPIN)
3. Select the “Transfers” button in your account, and your account number and balance will appear.
4. Finally, choose the “Balance” option.
5. You’ll have three (3) options for money transfers to choose from:
“Accounts with FirstBank”
“Additional Bank Accounts”
6. Choose your preferred method of money transfer from the three transfer options listed above.
7. In the mobile app, select the recipient’s bank from a list of all Nigerian banks.
8. Enter the recipient’s account number and allow the FirstBank mobile app to search the bank’s database for the recipient’s name to ensure funds are sent to the correct person.
9. Now, on your app screen, type the amount of money you want to transfer and the reason for the money transfer in the appropriate fields.
10. Select “Next” from the drop-down menu.
11. Type in your transfer PIN on the new screen to confirm and authenticate your money transfer.
12. Finally, press the “Send” button to finish your money transfer.
That is all the information we have on how to transfer money with FirstBank.