Without using your ATM card, it is possible to withdraw cash from an ATM. Perhaps you’ve misplaced or are unable to locate your ATM card. Here are some guidelines for withdrawing money from any GTBank ATM card. As a GTBank customer, you may now make GTBank cardless withdrawals. This enables you to make cash withdrawals without using your ATM card.
Therefore, if you’ve been looking for a way to take money from an ATM card without having your card. You have arrived at the correct location. Additionally, you will learn how to withdraw cash from other banks’ ATMs without using your GTBank card, but your GTBank account will be charged.
GTBank provides several possibilities for cash withdrawals without the need of a credit card. Without an ATM card, you can withdraw from a GTBank ATM using the USSD code, the fingerprint option, mobile banking (smartphone app), or online banking. I’ll demonstrate how to use each withdrawal option in this post.
If you’ve run out of funds and require an immediate rescue. Here’s how to obtain one without causing any inconvenience.
Methods for Using GTBank’s Cardless Withdrawal
• United States Standard Short Code
• Mobile Banking Application
• Online Banking
• How To Withdraw Money From A GTBank Account Without Using An ATM Card
How To Use Your Fingerprint To Withdraw Money From A GTBank ATM Without Using An ATM Card
As a GTBank customer, I’ve been loving this strategy. They’ve taken several steps to make banking more convenient for her clients. I’m not concerned with carrying my ATM card around all day.
As a GTBank customer, I am pleased to inform other customers that you can withdraw funds without using your card by using your fingerprint. This approach is available only to GTBank customers. And it is only valid at GTBank ATMs.
• On the ATM, click the enter button.
• Provide your phone number; this must be the same phone number as the one associated with your GTBank account.
• Then, using your thumb or one of your other fingers, insert it into the fingerprint slot. I recommend that you utilize your right thumb to facilitate acceptance.
• Once your fingerprint is verified. Now, enter the dollar amount you wish to withdraw.
• After that, click enter and wait for your money to be withdrawn.
This is the simplest technique of obtaining cardless withdrawals; I’ve been using it since it was released. It works just as well as the card approach.
GTBank Cardless Withdrawal Through the Use of a USSD Code
This is another technique for withdrawing cash from a GTBank ATM on a day or time when you do not have your ATM card with you. For me, I despise leaving the house with my ATM card, constantly fearful of misplacing it. As a result, I utilize this approach to withdraw money whenever I require it.
Prior to this strategy working for you. You must be in possession of an activated gtbank mobile banking code. If you haven’t already, check out our instructions on how to activate your GTBank USD code for mobile transactions.
• Dial *737# and enter the response 11 for Next.
• Select option 4 for cardless withdrawal now.
• Now, enter the amount you wish to withdraw and click OK.
• Continue by entering the final four numbers of your ATM card.
Following that, you will receive a debit notification indicating that your funds have been authorized. As a message, you will receive a message containing 12 reference digits.
• Now, locate a GTBank ATM in your area and click Enter.
• Choose GTMMoney
• Enter the 12-digit Ref code that was emailed to you.
• Click on Proceed and input your GTBank account’s phone number ( the phone number you used to register your GTBank account).
• Enter the withdrawal amount desired.
• At this point, enter your ATM card’s PIN ( the 4 digits number)
• Select withdraw and then wait for your funds to be withdrawn.
This service is charged at a rate of N50. I hope you were able to withdraw your funds. Additional alternatives for cardless GTBank withdrawals are shown below.
Optional Mobile Banking App – How To Withdraw From A GTBank ATM Without Using An ATM Card
Here is another technique for withdrawing funds from your GTBank account without using your ATM card. This is only valid at GTBank ATMs and you must have a GTBank account.
Prior to using this approach to withdraw money from an ATM. You must have mobile banking enabled on your device ( this means that you have your GTBank mobile app ID). If you have not yet activated mobile banking on your device/account, please refer to our instruction on How To Activate & Use GTBank Mobile Banking App. Following that, follow the instructions below.
• Log in using your ID – username and password – to your mobile banking app.
• Select the top-right bar ( three straight lines)
• Select the option for cardless withdrawal.
• Adhere to the procedure and finish all steps.
• Enter your four-digit pin or token code now.
• Click Done; if you filled out the form correctly, your cardless withdrawal registration was successful.
Now, wait for a mail with a 12-digit reference code. Once you receive the notice, locate a GTBank ATM card and follow the instructions below to retrieve your money.
• On the ATM, click enter and then pick cardless withdrawal.
• Enter the reference code that was emailed to you.
• Enter the exact amount you specified on the mobile app.
• Click enter and await the completion of your transaction.
GTBank Internet Banking Cardless Withdrawal
If your account has been enabled for GTBank internet banking. Here is a method for withdrawing funds without using your ATM card. If you haven’t activated your GTBank Internet banking account yet. I developed a tutorial to assist you in accomplishing this task with a few clicks. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
• Access your GTBank Internet banking account by logging in.
• Select GTRescue/Paycode from the menu, then click on new request.
• Ensure that you complete the form completely.
• At this point, you will be prompted to input your token. Following that, click submit.
Soon, a message will appear containing the amount you wish to withdraw and a 12-digit reference code. It will be emailed to the email address you provide.
• Identify the GTBank ATM card that is closest to you.
• Using the enter key, pick GTRescue/Pay code.
• Next, input the twelve-digit reference code.
• Continue and input your GTBank account’s phone number (the phone number you used to register/create the bank account).
• Enter the final four digits of your reference number in the field provided.
• Enter the withdrawal amount desired.
• Then, wait for your cash to be dispensed by the ATM card.
The alternatives outlined before demonstrate how to withdraw cash from a GTBank ATM without using an ATM card.
Now the question is, what if you find yourself trapped in an area without a GTBank ATM?
I took the time to test this and it works. I’m writing this section of the guide from the interior of a bus. I just completed my test and discovered a technique to withdraw cash from another bank’s ATM without using my card. Your GTBank account will be debited.
Follow the instructions below to enjoy GTBank cardless withdrawals at other banks’ ATMs.
How To Withdraw From A GTBank Account Without Using An ATM Card
With the cardless withdrawal option, it is quite simple to withdraw funds from other banks’ ATMs. Your GTBank account will be debited.
Before I proceed, please ensure that your GTBank account has been enabled for USD banking. If you haven’t already, click here.
• Dial *737# and then pick 11 for the Next option.
• Select option 4 – Cardless
• Next, choose option 2 Pay code.
• Enter your pay code pin (this is the number that the ATM will ask for in order to distribute cash).
Then input the withdrawal amount.
• Next, input your four-digit mobile banking pin.
• At this point, you should get a message with a 12-digit reference number.
Once you’ve received the notice, locate a nearby bank ATM. Then proceed with the instructions below to obtain your cash.
• On the ATM, press the Enter key.
• Select paycode or rapid teller.
• Then enter the 12-digit code that was emailed to you.
• Continue and input your paycode’s four pin digits.
• Then confirm the withdrawal amount you requested.
Wait patiently for your card to be dispensed by the ATM.