Are you a customer of Investrust Bank Zambia? Here’s an article that may be of interest to you, complete with instructions on how to register for Investrust Bank Zambia Online Banking.
However, we will try to be as brief as possible with the easiest way to sign up for Investrust internet banking in Zambia.
Perhaps you have an Investrust Bank business, savings, or current account.
Once you’ve registered, you’ll be able to use an online bank at any time.
You may not be an online banking customer, but I assume you are aware that the service is accessible via the internet.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
So, whatever transaction you need to do, you can do it all with Investrust’s internet banking services.
It’s critical to understand that they operate on one of the most trustworthy and secure platforms available, ensuring that your funds and transactions are secure at all times.
As previously stated, our main focus is on how to apply for Investrust Bank online banking in Zambia, and that is exactly what we will accomplish, so let’s get started.
REQUIREMENTS REGISTER OR LOGIN TO YOUR ONLINE INVESTRUST BANK ACCOUNT
The following are the requirements for applying for Investrust internet banking in Zambia:
• Account number at Investrust Bank
• TIN/PIN (To obtain your TIN, call Investrust Direct Bank at +260211221471).
• Your cell phone number
• A valid email address is required.
• Debit or credit card
To join up with Investrust internet banking, you’ll need these items.
IN ZAMBIA, THESE ARE THE STEPS TO REGISTER OR APPLY FOR INVESTRUST ONLINE BANKING.
Follow these steps to sign up with Investrust internet banking in Zambia:
1. Open your browser and go to www.investrustbank.co.zm to access the Investor Bank Zambia website.
2. Go to the upper left corner of the webpage and select “Internet Banking.”
3. You will be sent to the Investrust Bank e-banking platform.
4. Please go to the top right corner of the webpage and click “Get Started.”
5. You will be directed to the Investrust online banking registration page, where you can fill out your information and create an account.
6. Enter the account number for your Investrust Bank account.
7. Enter your “TIN” number (Telephone-banking identification number). You can acquire it by calling +260211221471, the Investrust bank direct banking customer service center.
8. Double-check that the information you entered is valid.
9. To complete the registration procedure, select “Proceed.”
10. Complete your registration by following the instructions on the next page, one by one.
This is how you can open an account with Investrust and sign up for online banking in Zambia.
INVESTRUST BANK ZAMBIA INTERNET BANKING ACCOUNT LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS
To access your Investrust Bank online banking account in Zambia, follow these steps:
1. Go to the official website of Investrust Bank.
2. Go to the Investrust online banking login portal by clicking “Internet Banking” and then “OK.”
3. Fill in your “User ID.”
4. Fill in your “Password” field.
5. Please double-check that you have provided the right login information.
6. To sign in to your Investrust online banking account, click “Login.”
That’s how you access your online banking account.
HOW TO RESET OR CHANGE YOUR INVESTRUST BANK PASSWORD FOR INTERNET BANKING
If you want to change or reset your Investrust bank online banking password, follow the instructions below:
1. Log in to your Investrust Bank online banking account.
2. Select “Forgot Password” from the drop-down menu.
3. Please provide your “Account number.”
4. Enter your “PIN” in the appropriate box.
5. Double-check that you’ve entered the correct information.
6.To complete your online banking password recovery, click “Proceed.”
7. Carefully follow the directions on the next page to change your password, one step at a time.
8. You must log in with your user ID after a successful password reset to determine if it works.
That’s all we got on how to sign up for Investrust Bank’s online banking service in Zambia.
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR INVESTRUST BANK ZAMBIA [UPDATED FOR 2022]
If you need to contact the company’s headquarters in Lusaka, dial +260 211294682/294684/294685.
If you call any of the lines listed above, a customer service professional will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.
CONTINUE READING BELOW