List of Available GTBank Loans
The following are different types of loans available for you as GTBank customer.
- Quick Credit
- GT Salary Advance
- School Fees Advance
- Max Advance
- Max plus
- Computer Advance
- GT Mortgage
- Premium advance
- Transfer Advance
- Vehicle insurance premium financing
Above are loans available on GTBank, you can check the loan that you are qualified. Below, I will be discussing in details on requirements, terms and conditions of each loan, and as well how to apply for the loan.
This is a loan by GTBank, as the name implies. It is a quick loan that you are required to pay back in 6 to 12 months time. This loan is available for salary and non-salary earners. In this loan you will get 5million naira to pay back in 6 to 12 months time at the interest of 1.33% monthly. There no other hidden charges attached to this loan.
This loan is a quick one, so if you need GTBank quick credit loan. I got you covered, now we will take our time to check out the requirements and processes involved. Quick loan allows you to get loan as low as 10,000 naira to 5 million naira maximum.
GTBank Quick Credit Loan Terms And Conditions
Below are the requirements and eligibility terms
- The Borrower shall repay the principal and interest in 6 – 12 (Six to Twelve) equal monthly installments.
- The Borrower hereby authorises the Bank to debit [his/her] salary account for the monthly loan obligations or authorize the Payroll Service Provider to deduct the monthly loan obligation comprising principal and interest prior to crediting his/her account with the Bank.
- Reserved interest rate chargeable on the Borrower’s account shall be the Bank’s prime lending rate from time to time.
- In the event of restructuring, a facility restructuring fee of 0.5% of the outstanding amount shall be charged.
- A late repayment fee of 1% flat per month (approximately 12% p.a.) over the approved lending rate shall be applied on the outstanding unpaid obligation without recourse to the Borrower.
Things You Should Know About GTBank Quick Credit Loan
- Up to N500,000 – 5 Million
- Convenient repayment plan spread over 6 – 12 months.
- At an interest rate of 1.33% per month
How To Apply For GTBank Quick Credit Loan
- You can request for Quick Credit instantly by dialling *737*51*51#
- Quick Credit is also available on all GTBank online and mobile banking platforms (Internet Banking, GTWorld, GTBank Mobile App and Habari App)
GT Salary Advance Loan
This loan is for salary earners of private companies and government workers. This loan gives you opportunity to get 50% upfront of you net monthly salary. You must have active salary accounts domiciled in GTBank.
Features Of Salary Advance Loan
- Up to of 50% of net monthly salary in advance.
- Tenor of 30 days. Renewable monthly.
- No collateral required.
- Minimum salary of N 25,000 for public sector and N 50,000 for private sector employees.
- Salary advance will be made available within 24 hours.
How To Apply For GTBank Salary Advance Loan
- Simply login to Internet Banking – For this to work, you must have registered for internet banking using you bank account. If you haven’t, read our guide on GTBank Internet banking.
- Dial *737*8*2# to apply. If you have activated mobile banking on your device. If you have not please read GTBank Bank mobile Banking.
- Visit any GTBank branch or ATM near you, request for a form to apply for GTBank loan – salary advance. Fill the form correctly and submit.
School Fees Advance
GT School fees advance is a loan to help parents or guardians pay their children school fees. You can get loan as low as 50,000 to 1 million maximum per child. This loan have been setup to help and improve the standard of education and make school fees payment easy. This loan is available to staff of public and reputable organization whose salaries are domiciled with bank.
Things You should Know About GTBank School Fees Advance Loan
- Up to N5 Million School Fees Advance. Maximum tenor of 4 months per request.
- Very Competitive interest rate. Equal monthly repayments comprising of principal and interest.
- Immediate access to funds for the prompt payment of your child/wards school fees.
How To Apply For School Fees Advance Loan
- Download and fill Application form, employer undertaking form. Then submit it to the nearest GTBank branch.
- Also make sure that staff terminal benefit is domiciled in GTBank or get a corporate guarantee.
- Remember to provide school fees bill and credit insurance.
MaxAdvance is a GTBank loan that gives personal loan to staff of select government and corporate organizations who has salary accounts with GTBank. MaxAdvance gives you opportunity to get a loan of 100,000 to 10,000,000. You are expected to pay back the loan between 3 months to 48 months. This loan will help you meet all your financial needs.
Things You Should Know About MaxAdvance Loan
- Facility Amount – N100,000 to N10,000,000
- You are required to pay within 3 – 48 Months
- Repayment requirements – Equal monthly repayment comprising principal & Interest. Monthly repayment shall not exceed 33.3% of net monthly.
- Support/Comfort – Salary Domiciliation, Credit Insurance, Domiciliation of staff terminal benefit or Corporate Guarantee
How To Apply For GTBank MaxAdvance Loan
Download the following forms, fill it correctly and submit in nearest GTBank branch.
This loan is for platinum customers, you will enjoy bigger facility with a convenient repayment plan. This loan will serve better to meet your financial needs. To enjoy this loan, you must be a platinum customer whose salary account is domiciled with GTBank.
What You should Know About MaxPlus
- Get loan of between N6 Million and N30 Million.
- Tenor of up to 48 months. Monthly repayment cannot exceed 33.3% of net monthly salary.
- Equal monthly repayment comprising principal & Interest.
- No collateral required.
How To Apply For MaxPlus Loan
You will need to download the form below, fill it and submit to the nearest GTBank branch.
Computer Acquisition Scheme
This is a loan available for only Youth corps members. This loan gives you opportunity to acquire a computer. This will help to improve your skills and you will learn new ones. This loan will be paid with your service year allowance. The facility amount is 60,000 naira to be repaid in 3 to 10 months of service.
Things You should Know About Computer Acquisition Scheme Loan
- The loan amount is not above N60,000. That’s the highest amount you can get.
- You are expected to pay back within 3 –10 months of service year.
- Repayment – Equal monthly installment of principal and interest over the tenor of the facility and shall not exceed 33.3% of Corps member’s monthly allowance.
- Corps member’s allowance must be domiciled with the Bank.
- The loan interest rate is not competitive.
How To Apply For Computer Acquisition Scheme Loan
- Visit the nearest GTBank branch, ask them to give you Application Form for Computer Acquisition Scheme loan and Employer Undertaking Form.
- Fill the form and submit it.
- Note – All applications to be completed during the NYSC orientation activities
This loan helps business owners or salary earners whose account are domiciled with GTBank to own a property like home. GTMortgage offers credit facility to own a home in selected cities within the country. This loan differs according to the selected cities. Your account manager will help you discuss about the loan and the interest rate applicable.
Things You Should Know About GTMortgage
|Category||Description||Minimum (N)||Maximum (N)|
|A||Low density residential locations in Abuja and Lagos||5million||150million|
|B||Medium density residential locations in Abuja, Lagos and other state capitals||5million||50million|
|Tenor||1 – 20years (but subject to a maximum age of 55 when loan expires)|
|Repayment||Flexible repayment options:|
|a. Equal monthly repayment comprising principal and interest.|
|b. Annual, semi-annual or quarterly principal repayment while interest will be serviced monthly.Monthly repayment shall not exceed 50% of net monthly salary.|
How to Apply For GTMortgage
Visit the nearest GTBank branch and request for the following documents. Make sure you fill them correctly and submit.
- Completed Application Form
- Title Document of Property
- Offer Letter to Sell property from vendor
- Valuation report from any of the Banks approved estate valuer
- Search report from GTBank Legal Group
This is a loan for when you need money the most. You must have 10 million naira monthly turn over. The loan facility is an overdraft placed on your debit naira MasterCard. This GTBank loan is for platinum customers.
Things You Should Know About Premium Advance Loan
- Up to N1 Million overdraft with a 1 year Tenor (subject to clean-up every 30 days).
- Very Competitive interest rate. 2% flat fee on N1million upon first utilization.
- Overdraft accessible via Naira Debit MasterCard (for ATM withdrawals, POS purchase and web payments)
- Monthly repayment of interest with bullet payment of principal at end of cycle.
Requirements For GTBank Premium Advance Loan
- For Platinum customers only.
- Average monthly salary should not be less than N1million in the last six months.
- Annual turnover should not be less than N10million.
- You should have received your salary through your GTBank Account in the last three months consecutively.
- Please ensure that you do not have any past due obligation with GTBank or other banks.
How To Apply For GTBank Premium Advance Loan
Download the forms below, fill it and submit to the nearest GTBank branch.
This is a time based loan, designed to help customers meet their travel needs. This loan is available to customers. The travel Advance loan is available for Airline Ticket, Hotel Reservation, Airport Pickup and Transfer, Tours and Events.
Things You Should Know About Travel Advance Loan
- Facility Amount – N250,000 to N3,000,000
- Maximum Tenor – 12 months
- Interest Rate – 20% per annum (subject to money market conditions)
- Comfort/Security – Domiciliation of salaries and allowances
- Customer must have their salary account domiciled with GTBank.
- Customer must have received his/her salary through GTBank in the last three months from the same employer.
- Salary must be paid in Naira (NGN).
How To Apply For Travel Advance Loan
- Login to Internet Banking (Read about GTBank Internet Banking – How to Register & use it)
- Click Travel Advance under Investments and Quick Loans
- Select Travel Advance and initiate a New request
- Fill the required details
- Authorize your request by inputting the 6 digits on your token and submit
Vehicle Insurance Premium Financing
This is a GTBank loan that helps you to pay for your car insurance and repay it with less spread later. This works fine, you get. Money to pay for your car insurance. After paying the insurance company, you will repay the money in segment.
Things You should Know About Vehicle Insurance Premium Financing Loan
- Loan Amount – Individuals – N20,000 – N1,000,000 (Individuals) & N20,000 – N5,000,000 (Corporate)
- Maximum Tenor – 1 year
- Interest Rate – 1.67% per month
- Repayment – Equal monthly repayment comprising principal and interest
- Equity Contribution – 20% of total insurance premium cost
- Fees – 1% one-off flat fee
- You will get instant funds to pay for your car insurance.
- Enjoy opportunity to repay in monthly basis.
- Get insurance cover without visiting any physical insurance office. Though, this is optional.
How To Apply For GTBank Car Insurance Loan
- You can apply for the Vehicle Insurance Premium Financing on Internet Banking or on GAPS ( Read More about GTBank mobile banking)
- Sign On — Menu— Insurance Loans —- Vehicle Insurance
- Sign On – — Single Transactions—– Collections —– Insurance Loans—– Vehicle Insurance Leadway
- Loan is availed immediately
- Insurance Service provider processes policy for the customer within 48 hours.
- A copy of the insurance certificate is sent to the customer’s email address.
- Customer repays the loan on monthly basis