Steward Bank Zimbabwe’s online banking service is dependable, convenient, and gives you a competitive advantage in your banking activities.
Proof frequently complains to us about problems with their banking services, but those who followed our advice and switched to internet banking are now happy.
Steward Bank internet banking is sweeping Zimbabwe, and if you’re a customer, you can’t afford to miss out.
When you sign up for Steward bank online banking, you can pay bills, check your account balance, read your bank statement, access transaction history, and send money.
All you have to do to access such services on the move is register, and in today’s guide, we’ll show you how to register for Steward bank internet banking in Zimbabwe.
So, let’s get started.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION AND LOGIN TO A STEWARD BANK ACCOUNT
Before you may join up for Steward bank online banking, you must have the following items:
• Account stewardship
• Documents of identification (ID)
• Mobile phone number
• Electronic mail address
• Account identification number
• Credit or debit card
• Your full name
These are some of the requirements for creating an account and logging in to a website.
STEWARD BANK ZIMBABWE INTERNET BANKING REGISTRATION STEPS
To register for Steward bank internet banking in Zimbabwe, follow these steps:
1. Go to https://www.Stewardbank.co.zw to visit the official Steward bank Zimbabwe website.
2. Go to the top of the page and select “Online Banking.”
3. You will be sent to the online banking login page for Steward Bank.
4. Scroll down to the login section and select “Register” from the drop-down menu.
5. Fill in the blanks with your “First name.”
6. Fill up the second box with your “Last name.”
7. Fill in the “Phone number” field.
8. Fill in your “Email address” field.
9. In the account number section, type your “Bank account number.”
10. Decide on the currency you want to use.
11. Type in your “Debit card number” now.
12. Finally, press the “Register” button.
13. To join up for the service, follow the next steps.
That’s how you sign up for Steward Bank’s online banking.
IN ZIMBABWE, HOW DO I LOGIN TO STEWARD BANK INTERNET BANKING?
To access your Steward Bank internet banking account, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to the website of the Steward Bank Zimbabwe.
2. Select “Online Banking” from the drop-down menu.
3. Fill up the “Email address” field.
4. Fill in your “Password” field.
5. Select “Get OTP” from the drop-down menu.
6. Look for the On time password in your email (OTP).
7. Sign in to your online banking account using the OTP.
This is how you access your internet banking account at Steward Bank.
HOW TO RESET OR CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD FOR ONLINE BANKING
If you wish to update your Steward bank online banking account password, follow the procedures below:
1. Log in to your Steward bank Zimbabwe internet banking account.
2. Scroll down to “lost your password” and click it.
3. Please type your “Email address” in the box below.
4. Select “Get Token” from the drop-down menu.
5. An email with a reset token will be issued to you.
6. Change your password using the reset town you received.
7. After you’ve successfully reset your password, log in to see if it works.
In Zimbabwe, this is how you update your Steward Bank Online Banking password.
STEWARD BANK CUSTOMER SERVICE [UPDATE FOR 2022]
If you need to contact the Steward Bank customer service department in Zimbabwe, use this number:
+2638677020267. This is the number to call for mobile banking, loans, and any other bank assistance.