Have you ever come across a UBA priority account and wondered what it is or why you would need one in your daily life?
I will educate you on the priority account if you have never heard of it before.
I’ll explain what it is in the following article.
I’ll also go over the requirements for obtaining a UBA priority account, as well as the advantages of doing so.
WHAT IS A PRIORITY ACCOUNT WITH UBA?
UBA priority account is a platform designed to make your everyday banking more pleasant and efficient.
This means that you will receive better customer service in every UBA bank branch.
Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to work with a dedicated relationship manager.
Now that we’ve established what a priority account is, let’s go over the requirements for obtaining or opening one.
PRIORITY ACCOUNT REQUIREMENTS AT UBA
Before you begin the registration process for a United Bank Of Africa priority account, you must ensure that you meet the following requirements:
1. A properly completed account opening form is required.
2. Photo for passport
3. Photo identification (national identification card, passport, or driver’s license)
4. Utility Bill No
5. Have two personal references.
6. Resident permit verification
With all of these requirements, you’ll have no trouble getting a priority account.
Now that you know the requirements, who meets them? To get started, read on.
WHO CAN GET A UBA PRIORITY ACCOUNT?
All public servants, private sector employees, and other stable income earners are eligible for a UBA priority account.
The following are the requirements:
• You must be at least 18 years old.
• A monthly salary of more than 500k Naira
• A monthly debit turnover of less than 500,000 nairas on average.
• Have a monthly relationship balance of more than 5 million naira.
If you meet all of these requirements and work in one of the aforementioned industries, getting a loan from UBA Bank Nigeria will be simple.
IN NIGERIA, THE BENEFITS OF A UBA PRIORITY ACCOUNT
A Priority Account has the following advantages:
• A 2% deduction from all of your loans.
• You’ll have access to a dedicated relationship manager.
• UBA priority services can be tracked through their branches.
• If you keep an account balance of more than one million nairas for a month, you get a free banking service.
• You will also receive a complimentary checkbook.
These are the benefits of getting a priority account, aren’t they amazing? It has its target clients, and as much as it has its advantages, not everyone can have one.
In today’s UBA bank guide, that is all we have for you; we will do our best to add more relevant information in the future. So don’t be hesitant to return and read more.